Banks Building, acquired in 2015, is a six story office building constructed in 1905 and extensively renovated in 2001. Located in Northeast Minneapolis, this property is adjacent to both Downtown Minneapolis and the Mississippi river. Banks Building is composed of 137,000 sq. ft. of rentable area and is 83% occupied with most of the vacant space being basement storage space. An on-site surface parking lot contains 222 stalls for a ratio of 1.63 stalls per 1,000 sq. ft.